Online Fraud. Stay Alert!

Be Alert! Online Fraud at an Increase

With Covid 19 online trading has seen a spike, and so has cases of fraud due to consumer negligence and ignorance.

With the continuation of Covid-19 lockdown, there is a huge surge in traffic for e-commerce and digital service providers in our day-to-day lives.

Consumption of essential goods and services are in continuous demand and certainly due to Coronavirus the existing status of trade and service provisions has shrunk the sphere and thus, e-commerce and digital service providers have occupied more space.

The reality is that Consumerism will continue and certainly, the traders/service providers will play as an opportunist. This also increases the risk of cybercrime.

If a consumer gets cheated by an unscrupulous trader/service provider, he/she must take shelter of the competent consumer court to safeguard himself and also to seek adequate compensation in lieu of any type of loss, harm, damage, personal injury, illness or death, mental agony or emotional distress caused.

The provisions of the Consumer Protection Act,1986 and Act, 2019 have empowered the competent Consumer Courts to deal with and safeguard the consumers from any kind of negligence, unfair/restrictive trade practice, defects, deficiency, misleading advertisement related to any product or service, spurious goods and services etc. dealt via online trading or digital service providers.

The provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are additional and not in derogation of the provisions of any other law from the time it is being enforced.

Stay safe during these times. For any support in the event of being cheated or being duped by a trader or a firm online, please log on to for your complaint.

insurance provider

LIC is a Social Welfare Institution

LIC penalized for dealing Insurance claim in a standard way

As per the law, Life Insurance Corporation of India is not a Private Company but a nationalized Corporation established as a social welfare institution. Apart from terms and conditions, the management of LIC should be prompt, efficient and in favor of the requirement of people.

Before rejecting any insurance claim, the management of LIC of India should bear in mind that it is easy to find out technical objections in any contract. However, endeavor of such social welfare institution should be to find out ways and means to do justice to the insured or his family members on the ground of social welfare.

In one of the cases, LIC of India vs Anuradha, the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India decided:

The Life Insurance Corporation is a social welfare institution, more so when it has been nationalized and the service  is not available in the private sector,  should think of devising a policy available in insurgency-afflicted regions which would take care of the insured and his family members in such areas. The insurance policies with terms and conditions suited to the requirements of people inhabiting insurgency – or militancy-affected areas need to be devised and propagated.

Similarly in another case LIC of India Vs. Smt. Asha Goel the Court observed and decided:

In course of time the Corporation has grown in size and at present it is one of the largest public sector financial undertaking. The public in general and millions of policyholders particularly look forward to prompt and efficient service from the organization. Therefore, the authorities should keep the credibility and reputation in mind, which depends on its prompt and efficient services. Therefore, the approach of the Corporation in such matters should be handled with extreme care.

An exemplary example of Moga (Punjab) has been quoted here, in which LIC, India rejected an Insurance Claim.

Mr. Ishwar Chand purchased a policy for himself. He paid the premium and got the receipt from LIC. Unfortunately, Mr. Chand passed away on 1st March,1998 in an accident. His wife filed the Insurance Claim.

Her claim was rejected because the Insurance Policy was not made effective and Mr. Chand passed away before the acceptance of proposal date hence his wife who was the Beneficiary – Consumer approached the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Moga (Punjab), by filing a Consumer Case.

Her complain was honored and the LIC had to pay her due amount along with the interest @10% per annum from the date Mr. Ishwar Chand’s demise. LIC also had to pay her a compensation of Rs.10,000 for harassment and Rs.2,000 for additional costs.

Further to that, LIC made an appeal before the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Punjab for the following points:

(i) As the proposal submitted by the deceased was not concluded till 1st March, 1998, i.e. on the date of the death of the insured, it cannot be held that the contract between the parties was concluded; and

(ii) The deceased did not disclose that he was a patient of diabetes and that he died due to ailment and not by accident.

Both these contentions were rejected by the Punjab State Commission. The State Commission observed that the proposal was accepted and the insurance policy was issued much before the death of the insured. Therefore, the contract was concluded and LIC had to complete the formalities within a reasonable time. With regards to the second contention, it was observed that there was no evidence on record that Mr. Chand died due to diabetes or natural death and not because of any accident.

The Hon’ble State Commission, Punjab dismissed the Appeal of LIC of India and denied their interference in the order, passed by the District Forum, Moga (Punjab).

The LIC of India again filed a Revision Petition before Hon’ble National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi.

The Hon’ble National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi again dismissed the revised petition after going through the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.

Also, LIC of India was considered inefficient in their services and NCDRC penalized the organization an additional cost of Rs.10,000 payable to the wife of insured.

Let us all be empowered with our Consumer Rights like Mrs. Chand who was aware of her consumer rights.

Have you been a victim or suffered due to inefficient services of Life Insurance Corporation of India? Let us know. Pose your complaint on our Power to Consumer website today and help us spread the word.

coaching class refund

Refund for Coaching Classes

It is noticed that students of Class X onwards are encouraged to compete IIT-JEE (Advanced), etc. and as such they become aspiring students to compete these Entrance Examinations they get inclined towards joining certain coaching institutes for preparation of their competitive exams. At this juncture, both the students and parents both get attracted to some premium coaching institutes. These institutes charge the coaching fees in advance for the entire course. For the admission purpose, the parents do not get a chance to negotiate on the prescribed fees and the mode of payment.

Since the students have to pay the full amount of fees during the admission, they feel trapped in case they don’t feel comfortable or happy with the teaching methods or teacher’s attitude/behavior after sometime. Some students quit in the middle of the course and their proportionate fees do not get refunded due to certain terms and conditions they would have signed during the admission process.

As per the law of Hon’ble National Commission, the claimants definitely are entitled for a refund of their fees. If the refund is denied by the institute, it would be termed as an ‘Unfair Trade Practice’ and this has to be certainly stopped by exercising a moral responsibility. There have been several cases noted recently. The Chandigarh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has also disposed off three such cases ordering the institutes to refund the fees to the claimants.

If you are facing any similar issue with your coaching institute, please feel free to contact us on Power to Consumer for seeking any help or guidance.

Photo by Igor Rodrigues on Unsplash


Spurious and Adulterated Goods – Your Rights as a Consumer

Sometimes we come across adulterated food items causing serious health issues and ailments and even death in some cases. We hardly want to take up the matter against the manufacturers/trader in the Court.

But do you know that as a consumer you are entitled to sue the manufacturer/trader in a Consumer Court seeking compensation for the incurred losses as well take the matter even to the Criminal Court.

In my experience so far, I have been approached by a couple of consumers. The first one had  purchased one of the most popular soft drink which had clearly visible dust particles. Upon further analysis done by the Public Analyst the item was declared as adulterated. The second case, in which the consumer had purchased a bottle of refined oil containing a dead lizard in it and hence was considered unfit for consumption.

This analysis was done on the advise of the Criminal Court and the Consumer Court and I had the opportunity to represent both the cases in these two Courts.

We must be aware about the laws and the next steps to take shelter against such manufacturers/traders besides seeking any Compensation in lieu of incurred losses. As per the law, the faulty manufacturers/traders can be subjected to penalizing/punishment/sentence to imprisonment, life imprisonment or even sentence to death.

We at Power to Consumer  feel it is our responsibility to spread awareness that the Consumers are empowered with the provisions of the Consumer Protection act, 1986 (also known as  COPRA). Under this act, the Consumers can be compensated adequately against their losses/injuries caused due to use of such spurious and adulterated food items. Not only this, the manufacturers/traders can be subjected to heavy punishment by the Criminal Court on the basis Consumer Court’s findings.

It also opens the door to look into the matter whether the Manufacturers/Traders have committed offence under the provision of Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954 for causing any loss  due to consumption of adulterated food.

The food item is analysed by the Public Analyst to find if its adulterated or not under the jurisdiction u/s 13 (1) (c) of COPRA to send such goods for its Analysis by the Public Analyst. They are vested for the purpose under Section 12 of the Prevention of Food adulteration act, 1954.

Although the Consumer Court of India is responsible for hearing all matters within the scope of Consumer Law, but the analysis and judicial review of the adulteration of ingredients is very well within the jurisdiction of the Consumer Courts.

The consumer can file a complaint under Sec. 12 of COPRA seeking adequate compensation in lieu of incurred loss. The allegations against the manufacturer/trader has to be framed under COPRA. As per the Report of the Public Analyst, one can sue the manufacturer/trader in a competent criminal court demanding punishment for them under provisions of the Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954.

Photo by Matt Botsford on Unsplash

valid occupancy certificate

Getting a Valid Occupancy Certificate is your Right!

Occupancy Certificate or Completion Certificate is your right as a owner of a property. But, over 80% of the property buyers that we have spoken to have not even bothered to verify whether the property that they have bought with so much of aspirations has even a valid OC in place. Most of the home owners follow the market trends, and are more worried about A Khata/B Khata, and do not pay any attention to check the presence of a valid Occupancy Certificate.

You might state that you’re already living inside your house for the last ‘X’ number of years. And that you have a valid Sales Agreement in your name. What could possibly go wrong? To put simply you can be evicted by the local civic authorities any time, or worse the property could be demolished for no fault of yours, but due to the gross impunity of the property developers who has violated the approved construction plan. Their actions might lead to the authorities declaring the property as unauthorized and threatened with demolition.

Even if you might get saved from the horrible scenario of facing eviction/demolition from your own dream home, you cannot sell or hypothecate the property after a lapse of say 10 years without a valid Occupancy certificate.

Does this all mean that you have to stay at the mercy of the property developer? Or do you have a way to get your house’s Occupancy Certificate from the builder? Yes, getting a valid Occupancy Certificate is your right and we at Power to Consumer stand to fight for your right.

According to a judgement issued by the Honourable Supreme Court in the case of Faqir Chand Gulati vs Uppal Agencies Pvt. Ltd & Anr on July 10th 2008, “Even if such a provision for providing completion certificate is not found in the agreement, the builder cannot escape the liability for securing the Completion Certificate and providing a copy to the owner. The law requires the builder to obtain completion certificate of such a building.”

Some of the excerpts from the judgement includes:

1. A prayer for Completion Certificate and C&D forms cannot be brushed aside by the builder stating that he has already applied for the Certificate and the C&D forms. If it’s not issued, the builder owes a duty to make necessary application and obtain it. If it’s withheld he may approach the appropriate court to secure it. If it’s justifiably withheld the builder will have to do whatever is required to be done to bring the property in agreement with the sanctioned plan. Local municipal authorities have to inspect and issue the completion certificate. If the builder fails to do so, he will liable to compensate the complainant for all loss/damage. The builder cannot discharge himself by stating that he has applied for a Completion Certificate.

2. The builder is bound to provide amenities and facilities like water, electricity and drainage in accordance with the agreement. If the Completion Certificate is not being issued by the Corporation because the builder has made deviations in construction, it’s the builder’s duty to rectify those deviations or bring it within the permissible limits and secure a Completion Certificate and the C&D forms from MCD. A builder cannot contend that he is not bound to produce the Completion Certificate, and that he is only bound to apply for the certificate. Also, he cannot say that he is not concerned whether the building is in accordance with the sanctioned plan or not and if it fulfills the requirements of the municipal bye laws or not.

At Power to Consumer, we believe it is your right to get a valid Occupancy Certificate for the property you have purchased from the developer. If you are a victim of harassment through builder, please feel free to approach us.


Charged unfairly beyond MRP? Fight for your right!

Many a times in our daily shopping needs, we just take it for granted that the trader will charge us beyond the MRP. Especially when traveling via trains we take it for granted a fact that the IRCTC vendor will cheat us. And we are OK with it.

It is definitely their fault, but it is also our ignorance of the rights provided to us that we give shopkeepers and service providers a reason to cheat on us.

Do you know that arbitrary pricing is a highly unfair trade practice? And if you have been a victim of unfair pricing, you can approach the consumer court against an entity or even an individual business.

Remember, when someone charges you beyond the maximum retail price (MRP), you can seek the shelter of the consumer court and exercise your right[s] to bring such malpractices to a stop. Two cases below showcase the power in action.

In May 2013, the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)  gave a landmark judgment in favour of a consumer when it slapped an erring vendor a fine of Rs. 50 Lakhs when it charged the consumer just Rs.75/- more on an energy drink.

The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) was toed down when in February 2013, it was slapped a fine of Rs 10 lakh by a consumer forum in Delhi for selling soft drinks at rates above the maximum retail price (MRP) to two customers.

Sometimes we feel that a paltry sum of Rs.75/- can be ignored. And why do we need to escalate the issue. At times like these we should know that it is not about the service provider/shopkeeper and their greedy desires to profit out of small transactions.

But it is about your right. Charging a consumer beyond the printed MRP is an offense and you can sue a trader/entity. We are with you in this fight. Speak to us through our Premium Legal Services .

How to File a Complaint in the Consumer Court

So you have decided to take the unscrupulous trader/company to the consumer court, and are looking at legal support in how to file a complaint in the consumer forum? [su_highlight background=”#fb5539″]Congratulations! you have taken one bold step towards exercising your rights as a consumer. [/su_highlight]To understand the next steps, please read through the content below.

You can also download an easy to understand and shareable PDF version of the process. If you would like to have a professional consumer rights adviser assist you in the process, get in touch with us now by clicking here.


[su_spoiler title=”When does one approach a consumer court?” icon=”arrow” style=”fancy”]

When does one approach a consumer court?

A Consumer Court is a forum for any consumer to approach and file a petition against a company or an individual. The grievance can be in the event of deficiency in providing promised services or selling defective goods knowingly.


[su_spoiler title=”Preparing a Complaint Petition” icon=”arrow” style=”fancy”]

The first step involved in filing a case in the Consumer Court is preparing a complaint petition. The petition carries all the details of your case. Though you can present your petition on a plain paper, there is a suggested format which can be used to emphasise your case in a precise manner. Below is a checklist outlining the finer aspects of preparing a complaint petition:

  • Your complaint against the defaulting trader/service provider has to be filed within two years of the cause of action
  • The complaint has to be definite and precise. You can’t include generalised statement(s)
  • Keep all facts, proofs, documents, receipts, cards etc. related to your complaint in proper order. You will be required to submit them at the time of hearing of the case
  • Once the Complaint Petition is ready, you will have to make 3 copies of the same along with photocopies of all the relevant proofs, supplemented with an affidavit
  • Copies of the Complaint Petition and the proofs will also have to be served upon all the parties involved, besides the three copies being filed
  • Above all, you will have to ensure that your case falls within the jurisdiction of a particular District Forum/State Commission by checking if the opposite party resides or carried on business or has a branch office within the limits of the jurisdiction


[su_spoiler title=”Choosing a Consumer Court” icon=”arrow” style=”fancy” ]

There are three distinct levels of Consumer Courts that have been set-up to help you file your case

  • The District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum – This is the most elementary form of Consumer Court, and is present in every district of India. The District Forum can only accept consumer complaints/cases in disputes that involved a consideration value of up to Rs. 20 Lakhs. A decision of the District Forum can be questioned before Honourable State Commission by way of an Appeal
  • The State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission – These Commissions are set-up at the state level in their respective capital. The State Commission can accept complaints/cases in disputes ranging above Rs. 20 Lakhs to Rs.1 Crore. A decision of the State Commission can be questioned in the Honourable National Commission by way of an Appeal
  • The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission – The National Commission is the third level of Consumer Court. Set in New Delhi,the National Commission accepts cases in disputes ranging beyond Rs. 1 Crore. The decision of the National Commission can be questioned in the Honourable Supreme Court of India by way of an Appeal


[su_spoiler title=”Depositing the Statutory Fees” icon=”arrow” style=”fancy” ] Each of the three courts have designated fees, also known as ‘Statutory Deposits‘. This fee can be paid by way drawing postal orders/demand draft/fixed deposit receipts, and is based on the amount of compensation one wishes to claim.

[table id=2 /]


[su_spoiler title=”Filing for Appeals and Revisions” icon=”arrow” style=”fancy” ]

Provisions have been made in the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 to file Appeal/Revisions to higher level Commission(s) and to the Honourable Supreme Court of India, if one is not satisfied with the verdicts of the respective Court(s) below:

State Commission
An Appeal can be filed as against the final order passed by District Forums before State Commission of the respective state. The appellant will have to make a Statutory Deposit at the rate of 50% of the awarded amount, or Rs.25000/- whichever is less. Any interlocutory order (an order being passed by any District Forum during continuation of any consumer case which seems to be irregular or being passed in excessive and/or beyond exercise of jurisdiction) can be questioned before the Honourable State Commission by way of preferring revision as against same.

National Commission
An Appeal / Revision can be filed as against the final order passed by State Commission before National Commission. The appellant will have to make a statutory deposit at the rate of 50% of the awarded amount, or Rs.35000/- whichever is less. Any interlocutory order (an order being passed by any State Commission during continuation of any consumer case which seems to be irregular or being passed in excessive and/or beyond exercise of jurisdiction) can be questioned before the Honourable National Commission by way of preferring revision as against same.

Supreme Court
An Appeal / Revision can be filed as against the final order passed by National Commission in the Honourable Supreme Court of India. Any interlocutory order (an order being passed by any National Commission during continuation of any consumer case which seems to be irregular or being passed in excessive and/or beyond exercise of jurisdiction) can be questioned before the Honourable Supreme Court of India by way of preferring revision as against same.


[su_spoiler title=”Process Summary” icon=”arrow” style=”fancy” ]

  • Make sure you have a definite and precise complaint against the defaulter. Take the support of our Legal Adviser to draft your complaint
  • Ensure your case falls within the jurisdiction of a particular District/State Commission
  • Make a list of all the mentioned proofs, invoices, bills, documents etc., to support your complaint
  • Submit printed copies of the Complaint Document along with copies of all the proofs to all the involved parties
  • Prepare a Postal Order/Demand Draft/Fixed Deposit Receipt as applicable



If you feel you are ready to file a complaint in the consumer court, and would like to have a professional consumer rights adviser assist you in the process, get in touch with us now by clicking here

How to File a Complaint Against a Builder

Filing a complaint against a builderRecently, at Power to Consumer we have seen a rise in the number of complainants approaching us to file a case against a builder. Many of them have similar grievances such as delay in possession of their property, mute responses from the developer, unfinished projects due to litigation issues, absconding builders, poor quality construction so on and so forth.

We already covered the topic of compensation due to delay in handing over projects. We decided to write this post to make the general consumer aware of pitfalls in dealing with a builder, and how can they take the support of legal process to fight them back.

[su_highlight background=”#fc908b”]Builders are amenable under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986[/su_highlight]

As per a landmark decision passed in 1993 in the case of Lucknow Development Authority vs. M.K.Gupta, the Honourable Supreme Court of India passed a judgement stating that “all builders/contractor(s)/all concerned authorities of any State engaged in Housing Construction activity in any manner are amenable to Consumer Protection Act, 1986 for any act or omission relating to housing activity such as:

[su_quote]”Delay in delivery of possession, non-completion of construction within the stipulated time, defective and faulty construction and more…”[/su_quote]

Premium Legal SupportThe judgement states the fact that a builder who constructs a house or hires the services of a contractor to develop a property is engaged in the act of providing service to his customer, and for which he is getting monetarily compensated. This makes him a service provider and hence liable under the clauses of Consumer Protection Act, 1986.

[su_highlight background=”#fc908b”]A list of situations under which a property buyer can file a case:[/su_highlight]

The International Consumer Rights Protection Council  has listed down the following grounds in which a property buyer can drag an incompetent property developer to the Consumer Court:

  • Non-execution of relevant sale agreement despite having received a substantial advance amount
  • Non-issuance of copies of all relevant documents viz.; development agreement, power of attorney, sanctioned plan (by concerned Regional Authorities), specification of construction materials/design as per sanctioned plan and any other relevant documents
  • Charged higher than the agreed amount
  • No issuance of proper receipt(s) against the paid amount
  • Poor quality construction
  • Delivering of a house not complying to agreed specifications
  • No free parking space within the premises
  • Did not form a co-operative housing society and handed over to members
  • Non-provision of water storage tank
  • Non-provision of proper ventilation and light
  • Delayed possession beyond the stipulated time limit
  • Not obtaining completion certificate from the concerned registered (by the authorities) architect
  • Non-issuance of Occupancy Certificate at the time of delivery of respective flats/house to its occupants
  • Non-declaration of expenses against which the developer collected money
    And many more…

Any project falling short of above listed causes can be referred to Power to Consumer prior to taking delivery of the property from the concerned builders so that we can take up the matter as a pre-litigation issue.

[su_highlight background=”#fc908b”]How to file a complaint against a builder in the Consumer Court?[/su_highlight]

With builders coming under the clause of being a service provider, the process of filing a consumer court complaint against them is the same as with other service providers. To file a complaint, you need to adhere to the following steps:

  • Send a well drafted Legal Notice to the builder stating your reasons of discontent
  • Await for a response for the stipulated time from the other party
  • On no-response, prepare a petition stating facts and evidences with the help of expert legal advice
  • Approach the Consumer Court and file your petition against the builder

[su_button url=”” style=”glass” background=”#ee0f1c” size=”5″ icon=”icon: arrow-right”]Read more about the process[/su_button]

[su_highlight background=”#fc908b”]But one big exception applies to filing the case in the event of delay in possession.[/su_highlight]

[su_quote]There is no time limit to move the court against builders.[/su_quote]

Premium Legal SupportAs per a judgement passed by the National Commission in the case of Jayantabhai Ranka and Arunaben Kapadia vs Ravi Developers, the Commission pointed out that the cause of action on the builder continues till the allotment of the site or full refund of money on refusal to allot.

This means, no matter how much the delay, the builder is liable to properly honour his service agreement. The other important point that this particular case also highlighted is that ‘each property developer is liable to execute an  agreement for sale’. And failure to do so can be a cause of action against the builder in the Consumer Court.

If you have been cheated by a builder, or someone you know has been a victim of the misdeeds of a property developer, you can get in touch with our learned Consumer Rights Adviser for support. Power to Consumer is here to support consumers like you in resolving issues and disputes of any kind and nature. If you need any support regarding the complaint filing process or want to file a complaint against the builder, please get in touch with us immediately.

Zero Fir in Rail Theft Cases – Your Right!

Zero FIR in Rail Thefts

Recently, we carried an article which was aimed at creating awareness about theft during rail journey. The post covered the process of filing a FIR in case of a railway theft. According to Indian Railways website, passengers can now file a complaint in the running train itself without breaking their journey. Forms to lodge FIR/Complaint are now available with Coach Attendants, Conductors, Guards, RPF Train Escorts.

The issue of lodging an FIR lies mainly with the jurisdiction in which the theft had taken place. We have come across cases where the Railway Police is generally reluctant to file an FIR if the incident has happened outside their jurisdiction.Premium Legal Support

But, it is now pleasant to note that the issue of said jurisdiction has been resolved by a decision taken at a high-level meeting chaired by the Joint Commissioner of Police, New Delhi Mr. Mukesh Meena and attended by Inspector Generals of neighbouring states.

As per the aforesaid decision, passengers can lodge a ‘zero FIR’ in any railway station and seek swift action. The concerned police station where the FIR is lodged will fax a copy immediately to the police station under whose jurisdiction the incident has taken place.’

[su_highlight background=”#fc908b”]What is Zero FIR?[/su_highlight]

According to, “FIR can now be filed at any police station – even if you are far off from the place of incident and you may/ may not be sure of the correct jurisdiction. There are provisions to do so and the same can be transferred to the appropriate police station limits when these are available. Such an FIR is called the Zero FIR!”

Power to Consumer believes that ‘Zero FIR in cases of Railway Travel’ is a great step in the direction of making train travel safe and hassle free for the millions of passengers who journey frequently. So the next time when you are travelling, and if you or someone around you is an unfortunate victim of rail theft, we hope that you will be able to use this piece of information to claim your right as a consumer.

Popular Posts of 2014 from Power to Consumer Blog

popular blog posts of 2014At Power to Consumer, we had an eventful 2014. Consumers across various states approached our award winning Consumer Rights Advocate with their consumer issues for timely and accurate legal guidance.

In service of such readers and general consumers, we present a summary of the most popular blog posts of 2014. We are sure that our blog updates will make more people aware of important topics, ones that affect their lives, directly or indirectly. If you need more such helpful information on consumer rights and awareness delivered to your inbox regularly, consider subscribing by using the form below.


Expiry Date of CylinderDo you know your LPG Cylinder’s expiry date? Each LPG cylinder has an expiry date determining its safety in use. Know more… Gas Cylinder Insurance PolicyAre you aware of your LPG insurance policy? Every consumer is indemnified against loss of any kind due to a cylinder blast at his/her premises. Know more…
gas cylinderWhat needs to be done in a LPG blast incident?In the eventuality of a LPG cylinder blast, what do you need to do? Know more… Railway Theft and Legal CompensationVictim of theft in a train journey? Theft of personal belongings while travelling is liable for compensation by the railways. Know more…


[su_highlight background=”#fc908b”]Here’s hoping a safe and happy 2015 to you and your loved ones. [/su_highlight]Remember, stay alert, stay empowered.

Liked the post? Consider “subscribing” to receive important information delivered to your inbox directly. We have a strict no-SPAM policy.

[do_widget id=enews-ext-3]